Central location in Historic Downtown Asheville
Our hotel is just steps away from Historic Downtown Asheville, infamous breweries, and most of the areas best attractions, activities, festivals, arenas and theatres.
Any time of year you will find a vibrant downtown packed with creativity for local festivals in Pack Square, popular events and celebrations throughout the city and thriving nightlife in the Grove Arcade, down Lexington Avenue or Thomas Wolfe Auditorium.
With less than a quarter mile separating our hotel from the U.S. Cellular Center, you'll be a short walk away from this multi-purpose arena that's the bread and butter of basketball fans and entertainment junkies everywhere. The Thomas Wolfe Auditorium is attached to the Center, having hosted comedy acts, circus performances, stage productions, world-famous bands and more. Family-friendly and extremely convenient, our Hyatt Place Asheville/Downtown offers the perfect lodging option for this flexible facility.
Hyatt Place is less than a half-mile from all that is Historic Downtown Asheville, including the iconic Grove Arcade that's home to shops, galleries and restaurants that feature the best in local cuisine, art, gifts, antiques and crafts. Walk through Historic Downtown Asheville and spend a day of shopping or evening of fine dining at this eclectic marketplace.
Pack Square is the center of Historic Downtown Asheville where the community has come to celebrate and entertain since it’s creation in 1797. This beautiful public space spans more than 6.5 acres for locals and visitors to gather, relax and linger. When you stay at our hotel you’ll be steps away from the year-round festivals, concerts, and events such as Shindig on the Green, Art in the Park, the Jewish Festival and many others.
Other nearby activities and attractions:
- The Diana Wortham Theatre - 0.2 mi
- Gray Line Hop-On/Hop-Off Trolley Tour - 0.1 mi
- Asheville Art Museum - 0.5 mi
- Colburn Earth Science Museum - 0.5 mi
- Thomas Wolfe Auditorium - 0.5 mi
- LaZoom Tours - 1 mi
- Asheville Urban Trail - 1.5 mi
- Orange Peel Social Aid & Pleasure Club – 1 mi
- New Belgium Brewing - 1.2 mi
- Appalachian National Scenic Trail
- Biltmore Estate - 3.5 mi
- Blue Ridge Parkway - 6.5 mi
- Omni Grove Park Inn - 2.5 mi
- WNC Farmers Market - 4.8 mi
- Asheville Brewery Tours - 5.2 mi
- WNC Nature Center – 6 mi
- Sierra Nevada Brewing - 16.5 mi